10.04.2007

ThE End Of My ChildhOOd Favorite STories [3]


Dorami: ...Alright. I understand. I know you never want Doraemon's memories of you losing.
Thank you, nice to see you, Nobita. I hope one day you will be able to repair my brother. I'm sure for that.

Nobita: Me...?

















NATIONAL TEST RESULT

1. Nobita 498
2. Dekisugi Hidetoshi 475
3. Yamato Koufu 410

Shizuka: Nobita...you're great! You get the highest score even in National Test!

Dekisugi: Congratulation Nobita! No one matches you anymore.

Nobita: Thank you.

Nobita: But score isn't what I want. It's the knowledge...better knowledge. I have to struggle more.

Shizuka: Don't push your body too hard. That won't good for your health. It's have been long time since last time we went to the hill at the school's backyard. Let's go there now!

Nobita: Thanks Shizuka, but there are things that has to be analized.



Dekisugi: Nobita has changed.

Shizuka: No! He hasn't.
Though Nobita is careless, frivolous, like to peek into my bathroom, and not diligent, but...
He always strives wholeheartedly. He also gives attention to people surrounding, though he's often unlucky but he always smile. He is a strong person, you see!

Shizuka: After Doraemon has gone, he continously forces himself without saying anything. I understand his feeling. Nobita... Nobita is...

Dekisugi: Shi...Shizuka...?

Shizuka: I'll certainly invite him to picnic!
Eventhough, I have to die, I'll make him following the picnic!

Nobita...!!!



TV Presenter : And, our guest star today is Technician Robotic Leader, Dr. Nobi.

Nobita : Halo.

Dekisugi: Yes, Nobita-kun! The pioneer of high technology of Japan. He is amazing, isn't he?

Suneo: You are the great President Dekisugi!

Giant: Hey, Nobita just came from abroad, didn't he? Want to call hem?

Suneo: Oh right, it has been long time we have not made a gathering.

Dekisugi: No, no need. Today I want to talk with both of you only.

Remember Doraemon....?



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home