9.30.2007

ThE End Of My ChildhOOd Favorite STories [1]

"Hei, baling-baling bambu!"

Anyone ever heard that yell? Yes, that's a yell in Doraemon Series soundtrack which means "Hi, bamboo-chopper!".
When i was a boy in primary dan secondary school, I almost never missed this film. As some of you remember, it was showed in RCTI, one of Indonesian TV channels every Sunday morning at 8 o'clock. I don't know whether it is now still running in RCTI or another Indonesian TV or not.

I love it's stories about adventures through time machine, hi-tech and another things impossible -for recent time-. Perhaps in the future those stories can be real in our life, who knows? So i can fly with bamboo-chopper. ;P

Since leaving my home for staying in boarding school, I just rarely watched it. Sometimes i read it's books. I borrowed them from my friends or book rental. It has been 4 years i didn't read them. Just once or twice i watched the film in computer during these time.

One more, a cartoon series that i loved much, TIME QUEST (TQ). The adventures of TQ brought me to many different happenings in different times. As example they go to the time when Leonardo Da Vinci still alive, etc. But as i remember, it's stories had been ended so fast after several months shown in tv. It's unlike Doraemon which has comics and shown in tv for many years.

Several time ago, i got an information from a friend of mine that the story of Doraemon has been ended. Haha...I will be missing them. Nobita, the crying boy. Shizuka, the beautiful girl. Giant, the big and annoying boy. Suneo, the rich and bigheaded boy. Dekisugi, the clever boy. Dorami and of course DORAEMON, a robot cat with fantastic pocket.

Here it is...i tried to translate from Bahasa Indonesia into English with my very down to earth English. If you find any mistake regarding the translation, feel free to give me an advice. Hope you enjoy it! Or feel sad because it ended?!

Nobita: Doraemooon! Thing at that time, borrow me thing I ever used that time please!
Doraemon: (silent)

Nobita: This time, i have no patience with Giant!
Doraemon: (kluk)

Nobita: Ou...what's going on with you, Doraemon? Hey, talk to me! Oh please, are you thinking of mocking me too? Or you're angry?

Doraemon: (stay still)

Nobita:Hey, Doraemon i'm calling you!

Doraemon: (falling; bump...)



Nobita: ...Doraemon?

Dorami: umm...

Nobita: How is it? Dorami? Doraemon doesn't make any move since I arrived, nothing change.

Dorami: It seems he is out of battery.

Nobita: Out of battery? Ah...that easy thing. So just replace the battery quickly.











Dorami: It's not that easy. Old robotic-cat version as my elder brother should have support circuit memory in his ears. It's used when changing battery.

Nobita: ??
Dorami: But my brother has lost his ears so his memory has no support.

Nobita: (uptight)

Dorami: In other words, if the battery changed, his memory will be lost. His memory of YOU will be lost too, forever!

Nobita: What??? Doraemon's memories will be lost?!
I don't understand, it's just out of battery. I think if we change the battery he'll soon be recovered.

Dorami: Calm down Nobita! All type robot needs energy. Even the fabulous one only keep important memories. More like humans...

To be continued.....


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Desi Hanara said...

WaaaAaAaAa....

Doraemonnn....

WaAAaaaaaa....

:D

(Here, I'm back, back to Cyber....)

Tuesday, October 02, 2007 1:37:00 pm  
Blogger Faisal Zulkarnaen said...

@ Hanara

Histeris amat Neng, Amat aja nggak histeris kayak gitu...
hehe ketahuan kalo demen Doremon juga yah...?

Wednesday, October 03, 2007 8:33:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home