10.04.2007

ThE End Of My ChildhOOd Favorite STories [2]


Nobita: Enough! Let me bring him to his factory in the future.
Dorami: Nobita!!!
(Blaarrrrr.....)

Dorami: You can't do that. Intervention in your present era is being prohibited.
Since hearing there was something wrong, I had tried
to go there. But Time Patrol won't allow me passing them.

Dorami: They even did't listen to me. This thing never happens before.
Nobita: So, what should I do?


Nobita: If I put back his ears, the memory will remain, right? There must be a tool can be used in his pocket?

Dorami: You cannot use his pocket while he is in functional interruption. Moreover, I don't think we are able to handle such precise modification.
Nobita: If so, call his creator!

Dorami: His creator's whereabout is very important and secretly covered. Even my memory has been modified for keeping the secret.

Nobita: (puufh)

Dorami: Nobita, perhaps they will confiscate this Time Television soon....
There are just two choice now....

Dorami: First, bring my brother to his factory to cange the battery.May be we can pass The Time Patrol if we move quickly.
Dorami: Although losing his memory, I'm sure you can live together with him once more....
Secondly, we'll be waiting someone from the future fixing my brother.
Nobita's Mom: Nobita! Doraemon! Dinner's ready!

Nobita's Dad: Why are they?

Nobita's Mom: I don't know, there is no even an answer. Maybe they are quarreling again.
Nobita: ...Doraemon
Do you remember the first time we met?






Nobita: That time was on new year, right?
I was very surprised because you immediatelly jumped and said "You are very gravely!"

Nobita: We have gone to many various places, future and past time...mysterious things, Atlantis, Space...
Nobita: I don't know how many time we escaped danger. Everytime got panic, you always become useless...

Nobita: Everytime someone mocked me, you're thinking of me as it your own problem...
I never told you right, but actually I was very happy.

Nobita: We're always fighting because a simple thing! But we also made up again, didn't we?

Nobita: Hey, say something Doraemon! Just a word...
Nobita: Doraemon, ugh...please...speak...

to be continued...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home