10.04.2007

ThE End Of My ChildhOOd Favorite STories [4]


.....

Suneo : It is certainly that I'll never forget him, isn't?

Giant : That kid...suddenly disappeared and came back to the future...

Giant: DORAEMON...we all...after all...after all what we had done, I thought we are friends?!

BRAKKK.....

Giant: What was that, he even didn't say good bye!? Just easily leaving us!

Suneo: Just forget about his leaving to the future...

Dekisugi: He was suddenly leaving us is a fact that we have to receive. Beside that, about Nobita...

Dekisugi: Do you know about 'time paradox'?



Suneo: 'Time paradox'? A theory about contradiction during travel through the time because many things that potentially changing history?

Dekisugi: That's right, Suneo.

Dekisugi: Nowadays, our civilization's developing is bogging and faces deadlock, right?

Dekisugi: Whereas, looking to the fact that had been showed by Doraemon when we're children...developing of human being know is too slow.

Giant: Oh, yes, that's right. When we were children, we often imagining that a trip to space in our adult age is something ordinary.

Suneo: That's true. Going anywhere with time door, a machine that produce meals only with one button, even a maid robot, right?

Dekisugi: Yes, I'm thinking like that. That's why, as an observer, I am struggling seriously and carefully for such those things possibly happen. Waiting for DORAEMON era.
I even didn't take a part in your adventures every summer holiday, did you know that?

Giant: Dekisugi?

Dekisugi: Tonight, an invention that will bring all human civilization to new era in one big step has been finished by an inventor.

Dekisugi: Because this project has a high risk and able to change history and time continuity..."the future" has informed me, as very important person in the world this time, that intervention on that invention is prohibited.

Giant: Hey... It's OK you talking about that with us.

Suneo: Don't say that the inventor is...

Dekisugi: In his childhood, He swore...and I understand...nothing changed with him...

Dekisugi: No doubt, this is 'a time paradox', but.....

....actually 35 years ago, dreams of the whole world has been entrusted to him...



Nobita: Honey...Shizuka, please come here!

Shizuka: Didn't you say that this place is dangerous and restricted, did you? Honey...Nobita?

Shizuka: Doraemon...

Nobita: I'll try to switch on, now...







I want this.....
I want that...

DORAEMON : Nobita! Have you done your homeworks?

I want these and those, so many,
All, all, all, can be achieved
Can be achieved by amazing pocket...
I want to fly freely in the sky.
'Hey, bamboo chopper!!'
La,la,la ~!
I do love Doraemon!
I do love Doraemon!

[THE END!]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home